sales and sound installations
One of Leap Audio's main activities are installation and sales of sound, lighting and Audio and Visual Equipment into public buildings such as bars, venues, churches, schools and local authority buildings. Please contact us for prices on various brands.
We can make up any audio cables to specification - over the years we have been able to establish which cables and connectors are the best for maximum reliability and value for money.
We generally prefer to use Neutrik connectors - 3 and 5 pin XLR's, Speakons and jack plugs are normally held in stock - enabling your cables to be made up rapidly. Coloured cables are also useful for identification.
We charge delivery at cost. For a quote, please send us an email - giving the following details:
1. Purpose of cable (instrument or microphone or speaker level signal for example)
2. Type of connector required at each end (Male/female 3 pin XLR or mono standard jack plug, for example)
3. Length required in metres or imperial measurements
We can perform repairs on your beloved equipment to get it back working at it's best.
Using in-house and freelance technicians; examples of work undertaken include:
- Speaker repairs.
- Speaker recones.
- Amplifiers and Electronics.
- Pioneer CDJ Repair.
- Technics turntable parts and repairs.
Contact us with you exact requirements.
Our In-house technicians can carry out Portable Appliance Testing, ensuring your equipment is safe to use and correctly accounted for.
- Includes certification for your records.
- Free minor repairs.
- Free fuse replacement (where needed).
- No charge on re-testing failed items.
- Prices from £1.50 per item.
- Friendly service.